India has a new entry on roads to compete with existing SUV range of vehicles, the all new Duster from Renault. Renault India has launched its Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) Duster from Renault. Duster packed with premium features. We can say that luxury comes at competitive price.
Ex-Showroom Price Tags:
Petrol Variant: Rs. 7,19,000 / Rs. 8,19,000.
Diesel Variant (83hp): Rs. 7,99,000 / Rs. 8,99,000 / Rs. 9,99,000.
Diesel Variant (108hp): Rs.9,99,000 / Rs.10,99,000 / Rs.11,29,000.
Cutting-edge technologies are included in very competitive price tags like Key less entry with answer back function, reverse parking sensor, on-board trip computer with multi functional displays, rear defogger for better visibility.
Duster comes with
· 16 inch aluminium wheels.
· Double barrel head lights.
· Roof rails.
· Radiator grill – Chrome finish.
· Muscular wheel arches.
· Turning radius 5.2 m (less than even few hatch-backs on the Indian roads).
· Variants with diesel power-trains and a power-optimized petrol unit.
· Separate rear AC with independent control.
Diesel variant will feature with
- Fuel efficient 1.5 K9K THP, cross rail diesel injection (dCi) diesel unit, which delivers 108 hp of power at 3,900 rpm and 248 Nm of torque at 2,250 rpm will balanced with a 6-speed manual transmission collaboration.
- RxE & RxL diesel variants will come with 1.5 K9K THP, cross rail diesel injection (dCi) diesel unit, which delivers 83 hp of power at 3,75 rpm and 200 Nm of torque at 1,900 rpm.
Petrol variant will feature with
· 1.6 litre K4M power-train, 102 hp of power at 5,850 rpm and 145 Nm of torque at 3,750 rpm with 5-speed manual gearbox.
· Diesel Variant with 108 hp: 19.01 kmpl (Source: ARAI).
· Diesel Variant with 83 hp: 20.45 kmpl (Source: ARAI).
· Petrol variant with 102 hp: 13.24 kmpl (Source: ARAI).
· Wheel base: 2,673 mm.
· Capacity: 5 Seater.
· Carrying Capacity: 1064 litre.
· Boot Capacity: 475 Litre.
· ABS – Anti-lock Braking System.
· EBD – Electronic Brake-force Distribution with brake assist.
· Side impact beams.
Maintenance cost factors is not so clear. In terms of value for money – Renault Duster is worth a go. The economy lovers who want to drive a SUV for very long lime – here is your SUV. Pack and say bye – holidays will be easy with Renault Duster.